Monday, October 22, 2012

GFC Blog Hop


It's Tuesday again which means it's time for the GFC Blog Hop!
When I want to follow a blog the first thing I look for is GFC (Google Friend Connect), it's so easy and  nice to be able to go and see all of the blogs you follow in one spot. It's really a great tool to have. 
One side note- Did you know you can follow through GFC using your Twitter Account? TRUE, it's definitely an option!
Ok, so let's get to the party, shall we?
RULES are simple:
1. Follow your host via GFC
The First link below
2. Follow your co-hosts via GFC
The Next 8 links below
3. Link up below using your main blog url not a specific post.
4. Make sure to visit some of the blogs in the link up and follow them via GFC 
and if you want to leave them a comment, I'm sure they'd appreciate that as well.
5. Tweet about this blog hop
6. Share about this blog hop by grabbing a button and putting it on your sidebar!

Post Sponsor Ad:
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing the hop! Following you now via your GFC. I'd love it if you could visit my site and follow back--I'd be very grateful! Thanks! http://Menopausalmother.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! New follower via GFC (of course! LOL) Would love to have you follow me back!

    Kristy @ Shona Skye Creations
    http://shonaskye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping over from the GFC blog hop!
    I´m your new follower!
    Check out my blog sometime and follow back if you like!
    http://wesens-art.blogspot.com

    Hugs from Germany!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new follower now! Thanks for co-hosting! Come check out my blog, I'll be glad if you follow me back ;)
    http://ellecrafts.blogspot.com
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Im a new follower thanks for co hosting ill be looking forward to your posts :-)

    http://charliesandharrysdaddy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, lovely to meet you.
    I'm a new follower and would love it if you could stop by mine and maybe follow back.
    Have a great Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey there!
    Im Kay your newest follower form the GFC, come say hi ; adayinthelifeofmektt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Found you though the GFC hop and love your blog! New Follower!! Can't wait for more!
    Helene in Between

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a wonderful blog!! I'm your newest follower from the blog hop - this is my blog if you wanted to follow back: godsgrowinggarden.com
    Thanks
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for cohosting this blog hop. This is my first time linking up. Now following!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for co-hosting!! I'm a new follower!

    xo

    MacKensie
    feed://mackensieg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete