Saturday, June 25, 2011

Weekly Menu June 26th to July 2nd

A Short Week of Food=San Fran on Friday!!!!!

[not guilty cookies]
Umm...yeah cookies at 45 cals a piece...sounds right up my ally! This recipe is pretty easy to change, so your imagination is the limit of different ingredients you could add to it!!!

[lighter sesame chicken]
Who doesn't love asian food?!? And a lighter version made at home...pretty much makes my day!!!!

[chipotle chicken sliders]
I know, I already posted these bad boys in my burger post, but I am actually making them this week and super excited about them!

Recap of last week:
[a&b] Churro-yum, Custard-ehhh
[c] quinoa lunch bowl=heavenly good
[d] i got too lazy to make the eggplant canneloni...still on my to do list of course
[e] pineapple salsa chicken is always a fav and always leaves me with plenty to freeze
[burger post] i made the black bean burger and it is my new favorite thing. both of us really liked it and it was soooo easy and healthy!!!!

Lots of love and happy early fourth of july!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment