Wednesday, April 6, 2011

~WILW~

{1}
Spring is in the air and so is my love of bright colors and the desire to go shopping!!!! Anthropologie has some gorgeous dresses I'd love to add to my closet:
all 3 dresses found here



{2}
These TO DIE FOR Tory Burch slip on sneakers. They would be so cute with a white skirt or capris!!!
found here

{3}
I have this crazy desire to throw my soon to be 25 year old husband a star wars themed birthday party...well really I just want to throw a star wars party and his bday happens to be our next big celebration. But look how adorable this stuff is!!!
all stars wars stuff found here





{4}
I think this egg cup and plate would make a great dessert pedestal. I did get the egg cup to go with the green plate I already have, but the other plate would be perfect! I think it would be about $6 total if you bought both.
both found here



What are you loving today? Happy hump day friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment