Sunday, March 27, 2011

Weekends are always so fun!

The weekend started out great! I got this cute packet for my next course I'm taking...it even has dice inside!!! I just love the apples around the border :)


Saturday morning I made orange scones for my baby!!!! They were soooo yummy and EASY!



I made this adorable headband for a friend who just had a little girl, hoping it fits!!! You'll prob be seeing this on my ETSY shop soon :)


I found this adorable lime green spring plate in my stash of Easter stuff. I'm going to turn it into a cake/dessert stand this week!


I decorated the house for Easter/Spring!! The wreath was $2.50 in the bargain section at Target.
Printable was free at Ishareprintables.com
My homemade sign and garland :) It looks a bit crafty but I still love it!

Saturday night we went to Thomas' Dental "Prom" or Odontoblast as they call it. It was fun, but both of us are still feeling a bit under the weather from food poisoning, so we went home a bit early. Today has been a lazy Sunday. Now a pot of chili is cooking and cornbread's in the over...YUP pretty perfect!
~Kristen~

No comments:

Post a Comment