Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It's here!!! Pumpkin Puree!!!!!!

Ok, so I know that something as simple as pumpkin puree is not very exciting, but our walmart has been out of stock since before last Thanksgiving. This week I was CRAVING pumpkin bread...i mean CRAVING IT! Pumpkin is the sign of fall and since its been over 1oo degrees here in the great state of ARIZONA I needed something to make me feel like fall :). Ok so when I saw the cans of puree in the grocery store I went a tad bit crazy!!!! I bought 6.......one is already used. In honor of my great find, I want to post a few of the recipes that I have found that I want to make. Hope yall enjoy!!!!

Pumpkin Cupcakes from Everybody Loves Raymond...and Kat


Pumkpin Cream Cheese Whoopie Pies from Our Best Bites


Pumpkin Cookies from The Farm Girl

I'll keep ya posted if/when I make them!!! Let me know if yall make any of them or find any other fun yummy pumpkin recipes!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment