Saturday, October 9, 2010

I'm thinking of trying to make this a productive crafting weekend!

Ok, so I have TONS of crafts I want to make for fall and only a few weeks to make them in!!! AHHH!!! So... this is ambitious...BUT...here is my "to do" list for the weekend....

1. finish my first style wood pumpkins
2. make my halloween outdoor sign
3. make my halloween candy bucket
4. make my second style wood pumpkins
5. make my fall street sign art
6. decorate the house
7.finish my "count your blessings" sign i started a while back- not fallish but still super cute...thinking of making a christmas one too!!!!!

oh and of course baking something with pumpkin....i'm thinking the whoopie pies will do the trick. after feeling a tad under the weather for two weeks....i think i deserve them. Feel free to stop by and watch the madness or join the fun!
xox-kristen

1 comment:

  1. I just found your cute blog! Sounds like you're having a busy weekend, I'm sure all your crafts will turn out great!

    ReplyDelete