Sunday, June 6, 2010

Lazy Sundays


I think lazy sundays are my favorite day of the week!!! Getting up to homemade breakfast, either something I make or something Thomas makes, is the best part of the day. I think being in the kitchen together is the way to a families heart. Then a good workout and the rest of the day to do whatever. Life gets so crazy and busy, sometimes you just need to have a day to get away from it all. On my lazy days I just love to bake. It's my stress reliever. So, today I made "blondies". They are AMAZING. Pretty much, they are cookies in the form of brownies. I don't even want to put them down. Thankfully I have a class full of dentists I can send them off to!!!!! Yum....cavities. Sunday dinners are always a big ordeal. I always try to make a homemade meal: todays meal: country fried steak, potatoes, and corn. DELICIOUS if I must say so myself. I got my recipe from The pioneer woman...Ree!!! Check out her site and get her cookbook. Its got picture my picture instructions, its genious. Well, back to my lazy sunday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment