Sunday, September 30, 2012

September Sponsor Spotlight

are yall ready to meet my lovely september sponsors?!?
i'm so blessed to have these amazing lovelies as a part of the wright stuff this month.
their support this month has been unbelievable!

without further ado....

Niki @ Glossy Blonde
Hi all!  I'm Niki and I blog over at Glossy Blonde!  Glossy Blonde is a lifestyle blog with a focus on beauty, style and sweets.  Stop on by and say hello, I'd love to meet you!



britt @ yellow umbrella design

It was actually something I stumbled upon and fell in love with instantly. I am a freelance graphic designer who was and continues to be self-taught. My life is full of my two sweet and adorable pups, great books, dark and strong coffee, I am originally from Southern Indiana, yes that makes me think I am southern, having fun, cooking/baking, purses and bags, and of course anything cute! but I know I am really not.  I have however lived in Scranton PA, Houston TX, and the Washington DC vicinity.  I love the east coast and one day I dream of living in a loft I refuse to grown up.  I have tried that and it didn't work for me, so now I am all about having fun in NYC...if only I could have my beautiful corn fields surrounding me. :)and enjoying every moment in life. 



whitney & nicole @ something brought you here
Literally, one day we said to each other "Let's start a blog... about everything." And that is pretty much how it started. We are two sisters (in law) coming together to share our love for food, fashion, life, design and anything else we feel like rambling about. 



christine @ mavy may designs
Hello, my name is Christine and I blog over at Mavy May Designs and own a handmade accessories shop by the same name. I live in Canada with my awesome fiancĂ© our 2 dog and my cat. I blog about all things that inspire me from bight colours, to DIY stuff, lovely photos, trying to plan a wedding, and just life in general. Stop by and say hello, I love meeting new friends.



chelsea @ yours truly
Yours Truly is home to my self-proclaimed stylishness, my love for design, my obsession with cats {just kidding...or am I? *crazycatlady*}, and other fun stuff like my #30dayshred updates and what things I'm loving about life at the time. I hope you can come say hi!



aren't they lovely?
told ya so!!!!!
thanks again girls!!!

if you are interested in sponsoring for october...
visit me here!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment