Sunday, August 19, 2012

I'm grateful for...

i am blessed.
beyond blessed...
i'm an only child and have two amazing parents.
the thing about being an only is getting to do things just the three of us.
we are beyond close.
and now that we are back in the same state...
we get to see each other more than once every 4-6 months.
i love them so much and since its their birthday month...
i thought it was the perfect time to show them off!
mom's birthday is today and dad's was last friday!
all of our birthdays are within 45 days lol.
made summers fun!
so...here are my lovely parents...

my parents on military man's graduation day

grand canyon

vegas

dad taking a lunch break while doing business in sa town

mom and i enjoying our free starbucks

Christmas 2012

napa valley 2011

aren't they cute?!? my mom doesn't look her age!!! i hope i'm that way when i get older!!! love them so much...
happy birthday you two crazy kids!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. So sweet. I am the youngest of 4 so I have only been able to imagine what being an only child is like. You make it look like great! The closest to the only child I have come is when I was a sophomore in High school through the end of my high school career. Everyone else was in college so it was just me and the parents. That was a good time. I think we bonded most during those years.
    Dalayna

    ReplyDelete