Friday, August 3, 2012

H54F

it's date night!!!
i mean friday...
wait its both! YIPPEE!!!!
i love when military man gets home from work on fridays.
it's like heaven :)

this week was fab
nothing out of this world
just a normal week
but none the less
it was fab!!!

[my top five fab things]

[1]i got to spend most of the week with my sil who is home for a few weeks from college. we've been lunch and workout buddies :)


[2]i got my jeweliq necklace in on monday that i won over at because shanna said so....isn't it to die for?!? and the price makes it even more glorious!!! cannot wait to take it out on the town tonight!


[3]i sent a few bloggy friends some yummy packages this week. i love nothing more than to bake and share it with others!!!


[4]military man and i waited in the crazy line at chick-fil-a wednesday. it was good. and worth the hour long wait.


[5]i got my julep maven august box in and i love it!! cannot wait to try all the colors. already tried one!!!


remember to stop and smell the roses!!!

happy weekend bloggy friends!


ps don't forget to enter to win an Elaine Turner clutch here

4 comments:

  1. Yay for date night! That is so great that you are close with your SIL! I miss my SIL SO much - they are in Boston (with the rest of my family) and I am in NJ. I would love to have a week straight to be lunch date buddies!!!

    Have a great weekend xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the black necklace!! Sounds like a you have a great night planned! have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had a good week. Hope you enjoyed date night/

    Did you get my package yet?

    ReplyDelete