Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Me, Myself, and I July Link-Up

Today I'm linking up in a new link called me, myself, and I with Breanna, Shane, Kristen, Danielle, and Amanda!!!




linked up here

once a month bloggers answer five different questions to get to know them...what a fun way to meet some new people!!!
this month is the first and i'm so happy to be a part of it!!!!
so....
here. 
  we.
  go.

[1]What is your biggest phobia?
my biggest phobia is dying....there i said it. when i was younger i would have terrors over it. i pray about it and know where i'm going after this but i still can't get past the fear! i'm not a big fan of the unknown so thats probably a lot to do with it.

[2]If you could relive any day of your life, what would it be and why?
i would relive my 25th birthday, a little over a year ago. first off it was my birthday which meant it was a great day all in its own, but this one was even more special. my husband found out he got into oral surgery residency and that we were heading back to texas. i was so beyond proud of him and so excited to go home for five years. i had missed texas. alot. i just remember that day as being so magical. i got woken up at 7 am with my husband crying in the phone (hopefully he isn't reading this right now!) and I had no clue if he got in or not! well the tears were tears of joy. followed by my tears of joy. lots of jumping up and down and screaming!!! the rest of the day i was on cloud nine and got to enjoy on some me time. i got a massage, mani and pedi...a girl couldn't ask for a better day!

[3]If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what would it be?
i'd love to stay here. now. so 26. i feel like i'm at the greatest point in my life so far. home in texas. just purchased our first home. two amazing dogs. one amazing military man (aka the hubs). starting my career as a teacher. it's pretty wonderful! 

[4]What celebrity do you get mistaken for?
i don't think i've ever been mistaken for a celebrity... sadly! but who do y'all think i look like???

[5]What songs are included on the soundtrack of your life?
oh geez. i love me some music....so depending on the day it'd be something different. but some that would be in my soundtrack right now would be....time of my life-dirty dancing. firework-katy perry. Candy-Gavin Degraw. Just the Way you are-Bruno Mars. Ours-Taylor Swift. Love Song-Taylor Swift. (love her) As Long As You Love Me-The Biebs. 

4 comments:

  1. What an amazing 25th birthday! Isn't it wonderful when not one, but two good things happen... at the same time AND on your birthday?! Happy Tuesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Dutto on #1, I was the same way when I was a kid, I would run into my parents room crying all the time. Even now when I think about it my heart hurts!I'm stopping by from the GFC Blog Hop and am now a new follower:) Would love for you to stop by Crazy Mama Drama!
    http://crazy-mama-drama.blogspot.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Crazy-Mama-Drama/259491484156846

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi!! coming from the hop to say hey!

    Stop by and say hello at nichollvincent.blogspot.com!

    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lady! I just came across your cute blog via the hop and I'm so happy to be your newest follower! Also I'd love to invite you to a fabulous triple giveaway I'm having right now!

    Hope to see you there, and thanks so much!
    xo

    http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/08/triple-winner-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete