Wednesday, June 6, 2012

San Diego with the Heydes!!!

Now that we are officially settled in San Antonio, I am going to catch up on all my blogging! First off....San Diego trip with the Heydes. We were so blessed to have them move to Phoenix this last year. All of us graduated from Baylor and the boys were in the same fraternity in college. Having old friends close by is always a big deal!!! We all decided we wanted to go on a mini vacay before we moved away and decided to make our way out to San Diego... We had a PACKED three days!!! We made the most of every moment. Our hotel was one of the best parts with a free wine happy hour every night and it was super modern and I fell in love with the kimpton chains!!! (no they didn't pay me to say that!!!) Here is our picture tour of our trip!!!


Petco Park Tour

 Pacific Beach



 First Happy Hour!!!!

San Diego Zoo...this little one was my fav

 Steph and Me being goofy!!!!

 The best farmers Market...three blocks in Little Italy

 Coronado Island...Hotel Del of course!!!

 I miss her already!!!

 Our last pic before the drive back in Coronado!!

Loved us some San Diego!!! Can't wait to go back!!!

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment