Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year!!!

For NYE we decided to do a Midnight Madness with our friends The Heydes!!! Great way to ring in the new year doing something active and celebrate with great friends!

Pre-race giddiness....love the hats!

The hubby and me before the race.

After the race...we were first...well we felt like it at least!

The Heydes!!!

After party and their apartment!!!

Love them!!!

The group with cooper sneaking a sip of the champagne!

Happy New Years Everyone!!!!

xox~ The Wrights

1 comment:

  1. Hi there - good for you that you are student teaching and have a blog. As I was looking through your blog I saw the color run...I'm hoping to do it in April when it comes to CA..can't wait. It looks so fun! Come visit me sometime I teach first and hopefully can give you some ideas. :o)
    Vicky
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete