Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Best of 2011~Wright Style

Happy {almost} New Year!!! Hold tight for a picture ride through our amazing 2011. By the way, these are in no particular order.

[first run with my bestie sam]

[nicolas and our christmas gift]

[ariana and her christmas gifts, are her adorable reaction]

[thanksgiving in san antonio]

[mayra and jorge's wedding]

[bakerella book signing with my mom, thomas went too!!!]

[our first 5k]

[painting with a twist with my mom, bestie, and bestie mom aka momma 2]

[candy's baby shower and the arrival of miss QC]

[the best birthday gift ever-oral surgery residency acceptance day. this might be one of the best day's and moments of mine (and his) life]

[date nights-this particular one was our first ipic experience]

[vegan sushi night with these two cool cats]

[birthday trip to san fran with my parents]

[our new pool aka our kiddie pool]

[our first car purchase together]

[spring training opening weekend with my parents]

[valentine's in vegas]


Wow! It's been an amazing year! God has blessed us in so many ways. I can't wait to watch 2012 unfold and see what He has in store for us this year!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a good year Kristen! I miss your cute face and I love catching up on your life through your fun blog! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete