Monday, May 31, 2010

My very first veggie





I have decided that as a married woman living in her first house, it was time to grow something!!! So I went crazy....cherry tomatoes, roma tomatoes, squash, banana peppers, and jalepenos! So excited!!!! I started a week ago and I have officially seen my first sign up something...a small green tomato! It was the most exciting thing I had ever seen. I felt all grown up..now we gotta see if the pups will eat them! Keep your fingers crossed!






Today started off a little rough. Had to take little Roxie to the vet to find out she has a respiratory infection....my poor baby!!! But then we got off to celebrating out Military. We celebrated with some great friends and a great cookout....I just came back a bit more lobstery than when I left....But my orange-chocolate cupcakes were a good hit!!!! Recipe from: The Hungry Housewife blog. Love her stuff!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Due to your genetic profile, you will have WAY more tomatoes and veggies than you will know what to do with!! Let me know how they turn out and I will give you my top secret recipe for the best fire-grilled salsa in the world!

    Oh yeah... I miss you! I hope everything is going great for you guys!

    ReplyDelete