Saturday, October 13, 2012

Weekly Menu

my oh my i love pie...
ok well i do but that's not on the menu this week.
but i've got some old favs and some new craves to try!

chicken tortilla casserole
{family recipe..if you're lucky i'll post it later this week!}

lighter baked potato soup


baked parmesan chicken*new*


asian turkey burgers


spaghetti with garlic, olive oil, and red pepper flakes*new*


oatmeal banana muffins*new*


puppy chow cookies*new*


last weeks review:
-still haven't made the zucchini enchiladas...making them tomorrow
-didn't make the bbq chickpea burgers either :( 
-the carrot cake donuts are to die for!!!
-those pumpkin molasses cookies are soo stinking good!!!!!

whatcha cookin good lookin?
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. My husband would LOVE those cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks yummy - even the puppy chow cookies :) this may or may not be a dumb blond question, but are they really for puppies? hehe

    xo, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my! if this is your menu for food this week, I"m coming to stay at your house!!

    www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last night I successfully made brown jasmine rice and didn't burn it. I even forgot about it and then remembered at the perfect time. Photo is on my blog. Tonight, we will have tacos with brown rice. :o)
    Esther Norine Designs

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to see your recipe post of the spaghetti with garlic, olive oil, and red pepper flakes! I've been looking for one similar to this so it will be perfect to try :) YAY!!

    ReplyDelete