Friday, October 19, 2012

H54F

1. my long awaited glossy box shipped at the beginning of the week...


 2. and made it here thursday...and i'm in love. review to come!


3. i subbed all week in an awesome middle school and had a nice little "me" time during lunch yesterday! it was a GOOD snack.


4.wednesday i got three packages! it was like christmas! my first influenster voxbox. birchbox goop. and a fall swap.


5.my christmas wishlist is officially off to a kick! these two bad boys are on the list...hopefully military man reads this post!


what were your hi-lights this week?
remember to stop and smell the roses people!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. love the earings! i discovered a wishlist on pinterest is the way to go. my husband now always knows to check it out. sometimes they just need a little direction ;)

    annalizbeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Glossybox! I haven't gotten mine yet for October! Are those Kendra Scott earrings? I love her stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooove getting packages in the mail! Diet Coke and Cheetos are my achilles heel! Yum!

    Happy Friday! #H54F

    LKF @Bmore Domestic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love getting packages in the mail ! So much fun !
    My Blog - A Pretty Nest

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love fun mail days! Cheetos and a Coke is my favorite guilty snack. Yum.

    ReplyDelete