Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Oh hello Yellow Umbrella!!!

well hello blogging world and happy humpday!!!
i've got a special surprise! 
a guest blogger!!!
not only is she one of the coolest cats i know she's the awesome designer of my blog!!!
i asked her a few go to questions...
without further ado...meet Britt!!
                    ---------------------------------------------                    

Bonjour!  I am Britt from Yellow Umbrella.  I am a self-taught freelance graphic designer who absolutely loves her job.  I am also all about good music, dark strong coffee, amazing books, and of course my lovely dogs.  On my blog you will find graphic design freebies, music and book info, fashion, and a few other things I enjoy!  Stop by anytime to say hello!



What are the top five things someone should know about you?
     -I love graphic design and it has become a great therapy and escape from everyday life!
     -I am absolutely crazy about my pups, Bandit and Lola.  They mean the world to me!
     -I am a very random thinker and speaker, which probably translates to my blogging as well...sorry.
     -I love meeting new people and building new friendships!
     -I am extremely OCD...seriously!
    
What got you into blogging?
     I have followed several blogs for awhile and have loved them.  Then I  realized that it would be a great way to share my passion of designing.  I also loved the blogging community and
     loved how supportive bloggers are of one another!
What is your biggest tip to a new blogger?
     TWITTER...enough said!  Get out there and be social!

What would be your go to, can’t live without, makeup item?
     Lipgloss!

If you could be any age forever, what age would you be and why.
     I am the weird person who actually enjoys growing older.  At every age I have learned so much and have grown and been stretched.

If you had to describe yourself through your favorite stores, what would they be?
     Gap, Old Navy, Target, Ulta, and of course Etsy!

isn't britt awesome!!!
make sure to give her some love and go enter the giveaway i'm hosting on her blog!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment