Friday, August 31, 2012

H54F

this week went by in a flash...
might have been because i spent half of it with 16 pre-k kiddos...
man are they tiring!!!
this week was an odd one...but a blessed one nonetheless!

[1]i love sending packages...i swear if i could send each of you a surprise in the mail...i would! it just makes my heart smile! this week i got to mail a nail swap package and my elaine turner giveaway package!!! can't wait for the gals to get them :)


[2]after a long first day at work...military man took me for my fav dessert!!! mines the one with the sprinkles...yup. i'm still five. what can i say...the kids made me step back a few years!


[3]yesterday i hit 200 followers. wowza. i feel so honored to have each of you here!!! thank you...everyone!


[4]i got to do a little sephora shopping thanks to a giftcard! got to spoil my nail polish swap partner and me with a few things!!!


[5]tuesday night i got to have my first girls night dinner with a few of the military men wives...and it was so fantastic. so nice to have such awesome girls to call my friendsies!!! girls nights are a must.

what were your best moments of the week???
remember to breathe and smile and think about the small things!!

don't forget to enter my august sponsor giveaway!!!


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. yay for sephora shopping!

    Happy Friday! Stop by and say hello :)
    nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing better than a little Sephora shopping:) Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I get sprinkles on everything! I swear they make ice cream and fro you better. And I am obsessed with Sephora! Just seeing the bag makes me happy! Have a great weekend girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute blog! Love the color scheme.

    Following you via the GFC hop. I'd love for you to come check out the Weekend Blog Walk at At Home Take 2. Lots of great bloggers linking up.

    Jessica @ At Home Take 2
    http://www.athometake2.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, I feel the same way, what? The week is over?! Well the work on the house continues... So ready for it to be done! I did get to spend some time with my friends daughter. We had lots of fun and I even managed to get some sun, which is always good! I loooove sun bathing :D Glad you had a nice week. Gotta get me a girls night in here soon!
    Dalayna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like an awesome week! We just got an Orange Leaf in CO. It's SO good. I love their coconut and wedding cake flavors! Enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend!

    The Pretty Pinhead

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love sending out packages too! We just got an Orange Leaf and I'm excited to try it. Is it just like Red Mango? Yay for Sephora. I could spend hours in there! And congrats on 200 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh meeting those blog goals feels like such an accomplishment! I'm still flattered that even 1 person wants to read what I have to say!

    ReplyDelete