Monday, July 2, 2012

Shopping and Birthdays and Bears...oh my!!!



 miscellaneous monday linked up here

[1]i got to celebrate my best's birthday friday with her. first time in a long time so i tried to make it special. i surprised her with breakfast before her workday. (excuse my just woken up beauty!!)


[2]my family came in town from missouri so we got to hang out a ton this weekend. isn't he a cutie!!

my grands. lucky to have all of them so close to me!!!

boy oh boy are these three cute.



my grandpa and i enjoying a nice cold one

[3]these killer flip-flops were my bday gift from the best and i am so excited! perks of her working with havianas...i get the best ones around....limited edition. be jealous! mom loved them so much i tried to order them for her and they are already sold out!!

[4]we went pre-birthday shopping and i found some goodies!!!

[5]birthday dinner and pre new york celebration. the best is transferring to ny for work and we are so excited!!! plus its our first time to celebrate birthdays together in the same state.

[6]the kiddos wanted to go to the zoo and we all had a blast. slightly hot outside but well worth it! look at little nuggets smile. (heart melts here)





[7]back home in the arms of military man. it was such a nice vacay to dallas with my fam but its always nice to come home. i had two cutie pups excited to see me and one happy husband.

happy monday everyone! make it a great week!
-kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment