Monday, June 25, 2012

Miscellaneous Monday

linked up here
it was a miscellaneous crazy weekend and today is dedicated to its wonderfulness and my fav randoms for the day.

friday night:
dinner with the inlaws and a movie


saturday day:
my dearest friend and her sister came to visit!!!
we started off at a local farmers market and then a tour of our new home. they even got to see our new neighborhood!!


saturday night:
my niece had her spring dance recital. she did am amazing job! look how precious she looked!! after the recital we met up with ashley and shelby for dinner on the riverwalk. late and delicious mexican food!!!

sunday:
i came back with the sisters to dallas to spend a week with family. we made an event out of it stopping in waco (our college town). i haven't gotten a chance to stop through in four years and there were a few stomping grounds we stopped by: food for thought, harts n crafts, and common grounds. can't wait to make it to our first homecoming as alumni now. 




sunday night:
we arrived in dallas! i was a happy girl!

my randoms for the day:
{1}this week is going to be relaxing and fun. the end of the week is ashley's bday and my cousins are coming in from missouri. 
{2}i'm changing my hair today. a few family members have been asking where their blonde daughter is and i might just give them what they want!!!
{3}i am loving loving loving mint. its the new craze and i've joined the bandwagon.
{4}tomorrow i'm making my first time visit to the kendra scott store and i'm beyond excited. maybe i'll even design my own piece while i'm there!!!
{5}i am anxiously awaiting the review from the texas educ dept of my teaching cert. they say it takes about six weeks and this week is week 6!!! wish me luck! i'd love to be able to start applying for jobs!!!!

happy monday everyone!!!
-Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment