Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Etsy Shop

So, I'm not sure if I ever blogged about starting an etsy shop....so here goes!!!

I love to craft and I figure why not make some money with the hobby I love. The first items I decided to post were accessories: necklaces and headbands. Had a few purchases.....Now I've started doing paper goods: gift tags, party banners, and cupcake toppers. Its so fun to do and it gives me a creative outlet. Within the first day of posting my paper goods I got a bulk order for 4 dozen cupcake toppers! Let's just say I was THRILLED....and so was Thomas....(he only looks at the bottom line of course ...hehe)..... It's just for fun! Of course I'd love to make so good money doing it, but if it makes enough to support my crafting addiction, that would make me pretty darn happy!!!! I've been so blessed with very supportive friends and family, I just don't know what I'd do without yall. Here's a few pics of my new stuff!!!


If you want to check out my etsy shop click here: Cupcakes and Dreams

Love Y'all~Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment